Purchase Ballistic Basics
IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ CAREFULLY:
Prior to purchasing, please download the free fully-functional evaluation copy of Ballistic Basics and make sure
that it fits your specific requirements and verify that it works as expected on your specific system, network, server, etc.
Please note that All sales are final, after a key is issued, we do not provide refunds for any reason!
By proceeding with the ordering process, you are declaring your acceptance to this term
Winter Blow Out Sale!!!
|Purchase Ballistic Basics 14
6 more weeks of winter sale!!! $49.95
Choose from the following options.
|Purchase Ballistic Basics 14 Plus Lifetime Registration of any Future Version
6 more weeks of winter sale!!! $69.95
|Purchase an Upgrade from All Previous Versions
To Ballistic Basics 14
|Purchase an Upgrade From All Previous Versions To Lifetime Registration
United States Shooting.com and Forum supports and defends America's Second Amendment Rights
through aggressive posting of newsworthy articles, blogs, and forum posts.
United States Shooting.com's purpose and goal is to promote responsible firearms ownership, and
to provide information to those who are interested in the shooting sports, hunting and conservation,
and defending the Constitutional Rights of citizens of the United States.
Back to Ballistic Basics 14
Ballistic Basics Your all in One Ballistics and Reloading Software.
Calculating your ammunition's ballistics performance at all ranges is key to making successful shots on targets and in the field. Using Ballistic Basics allows you to both analyze and understand a wide variety of ballistics information. Ballistic Basics helps you to improve your accuracy and performance by designing the optimal load for your gun and by letting you visualize how different ammunition component combinations can affect your ability to hit a target... so no more relying on traditional ballistics tables.
- o Interior and Exterior Ballistics with Complete Reloading Support.
- o Includes current BC tables and boxed ammunition specifications.
- o You can also calculate BC values for unknown or unlisted bullets in three separate ways.
- o 10 Data Storage Logs: Cartridge Brass Log, Cast Bullet Log, Gun Inventory Log, Boxed Amunition Log, Inventory Supplies Log, Cartridge Reloading Log, Shotgun Reloading Log, Bullet Molds Log, Factory Recipes Log and a Cartridge specifications log.
- o You can compare up to 5 loads at a time.
- o Create and print box labels and check lists.
- o Calculate energy loss over time and Maximum Point Blank Ranges to determine if your load is up to the task.
- o Calculate and print Scope Click Adjustments (including MILS and MOA) before going to the field.
- o Create a Stock Printout to tape to your gun that lists your Drop (inches and moa) over distance and time.
- o You can create Momentum tables, calculate Taylor KO Factors and Felt Recoil.
- o Create Bullet Penetration tables and calculate Barrel Twist Rates and Maximum Bullet Length.
- o Use the cost analysis tool to see how much you can save.
- o Create Graphs and Analyze Targets and much more...
- o Check out the html and or the pdf feature descriptions below for complete information.
- o View Screen Shots of all features here.
- o Contains over 235,000 reload recipes to help get you started.